Maria Holmes is a publicist who works at CTM Management and Publicity. She is known to know every trick in the book, as well as having a violent side to her...Thats why she needs some therapy asap.
Dialogue is logged alphabetically by goal title.
|Holmes on Venues|
|(Your Name)! How come I had to find out from Simon that it's almost your birthday? How did he KNOW BEFORE ME!
Oh, a birthday bash? Let's see… with SUCH short notice it'll be tough… but…
|(Your Name), hun, how are you?|
1 & 2. Really? Then what's this I hear about you living in some shoebox in downtown LA?
You can live like that long after you've reached the pinnacle of your career then went bankrupt from fast living and poor decisions!
|A Second Opinion/Take Miami|
|Well, you can follow directions pretty well, hun - that IS something. So… good for you. That is a compliment. My therapist would be proud of me.|
Yeah… I kind of had this thing where I yelled at my old assistant because she was an incompetent failure - er, I mean…
Well, I know Kim would never ask, but I also know she's looking for someone to oversee the Kardash Miami store: doing the buying for it, and such.
And before you say it: no, it's not a photo shoot, or acting gig, but it's better than the clothing folding you're doing now at "So Whatever"…
And form what I can tell, you've been in and out of enough retail jobs that you know what you're doing.
I KNOW I'm no manager, but I do know this is a good move - and know how to use a smartphone. Go ask Simon if you want.
2. Good - you SHOULD. I think Kim left just the other day to have a look at the Miami store. Take the next flight out to Miami and make your case!
3. No! Not about his phone…
|So, this is Simon "I still own a beeper" Orsik's newest client? You, (Your Name), don't want to know what he thinks a selfie is…
You're lucky. His technological shortcomings aside, he's a good manager, so you have no excuse if you screw up.
Good. Now, let's get to why you're here: Stalkergate - whatever you want to call it, is not the introduction to the world you want. Dirk Diamonds/Willow Pape… s/he's angry with you for what exactly? You hit on his ex?
1. Hm… sounds to me like she's jealous. Do you have a boyfriend, girlfriend, or… any friends? Don't tell me you're a bitter loner. I WON'T represent another one of those.
2. That's a good way to make enemies! Do you have a… different boyfriend, girlfriend, or… any friends? Don't tell me you're a bitter loner. I WON'T represent another one of those.
Oh! And I almost forgot. As part of my comprehensive package, I can also take to the Internet and get some revenge on Dirk Diamonds/Willow Pape.
Just a little rumor, some gossip to get some negative attention on him/her if you'd like.
1. Who needs therapy when blasting someone online makes me feel better than all the CBT and SSRIs in the world could?
2. You're no fun! I'll just have to relieve my stress some OTHER way then.